Thread: YYC Ball Hockey
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 08:57 AM   #1
albertGQ
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default YYC Ball Hockey

Not sure how popular this thread will be but just curious if there is a lot of ball hockey players here on CP. I'm sure most of you play or have played ice hockey growing up but as a kid of immigrant (and poor) parents, I never played any organized sports growing up

It was street hockey, football, baseball, tag, etc. I wish we had organized ball hockey leagues for kids like they do now. I have four boys and I have put the three oldest in ball hockey (and parkour, soccer, T-ball, etc) and coached them all. My four year old will start in the fall. These boys will be much better (which isn't hard) than I am now as they will have the structure, coaching and organized games growing up

Personally, I play on two Superleague teams, I help run a semi competitive and small league on Monday nights and just completed a coed season in WBHL playing with my wife.

I've played with and against some posters on here (Scorpion, AC and Slava are the main ones). My SL teams are currently in the playoffs. My Div 4 team lost to AC's team and my Div 5 team lost game 1 of the semi finals last night.

Anyone else here play a lot of ball hockey?
albertGQ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albertGQ For This Useful Post: