View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 02:51 PM   #3324
dobbles
addition by subtraction

Exp:

Firstly, and I'll take any suspension or infraction for this, Dino you sound like a real tool. Like legitimately. And this is not you living in my head rent free. I rarely post in this thread. I don't invest on my own. I have no dog in this fight. But you just sound like a petty ######.

Secondly, I have asked you in this very thread multiple times what you look for when predicting the ups and downs of crypto. And every time you dodge the question. Because your contributions in this thread consist of telling everyone else how dumb they are for "1300 peak" and bragging about how rich you are.

You are right that this time, in December I believe, you did come back on and say crypto was about to take an upswing because of the halving. But that was not exactly a breaking opinion at the time. But then you will go months ignoring this thread while the price tanks only to come back and gloat when it goes up.

I am super happy for you that you got rich off this. I'm sure many people have. But are you ever going to talk about the topic like an adult? Again, I can empathize with your situation. I made this same statement years ago that I used to get piled on in threads all the time by the sort of CP hive mind for my Red Wings support. But I really think you can do better.
This individual is not affluent and more of a member of that shrinking middle class. It is likely the individual does not have a high paying job, is limited on benefits, and has to make due with those benefits provided by employer.
dobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dobbles For This Useful Post: