View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 04:52 PM   #14041
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueDog View Post
In no way is anyone required to accept or tolerate their behaviour without expressing disdain for or annoyance at it or the consequences of said behaviour. Sliver's sentiment may be a bit insensitive for some of you, but let's face it, we've all gotten annoyed at one time or another over behavior that someone was very likely unable to control. We're allowed.
Nobody said you weren’t “allowed” to feel your big feelings. Why do people immediately go to “I’m allowed!” like children? Of course you are, you’re big boy adults, but part of being one means some people will make fun of you when you act like over-dramatic babies about things.

“This is chaos!”
“His needs before a million others!”
“Maximum #######!”

My guys, I actually take a route closed by his antics. I physically saw him with my own eyes on my commute to and from work. It cost me a whopping 5-10 minutes each way.

The problem with the whole pick-me, “we’re allowed” and “all my feelings are someone else’s responsibility” types is you end up being the same people who don’t feel like you need to follow the rules because someone else didn’t. Like, there were people really causing accidents on Memorial because they couldn’t handle the inconvenience.

The idea that you can express disdain or annoyance over someone doing something but as soon as someone expresses the same about you it’s just “we’re allowed!” is… hilarious.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote