View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 11:21 AM   #30
SutterBrother
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
New Vegas was great.

I basically think that what made Fallout popular - the reason that it was successful when Bethesda bought it and re-launched it to enormous hype driven by people who played the Interplay/Black Isle titles, who then enlisted a new generation of players who never knew the originals - is the tone of those originals.

Fortunately Hbomberguy (now more famous for destroying the careers of serial plagiarists) did like an hour plus long video that I agree with about 90% of so I don't really need to type out my views on this franchise at length.

Spoiler!

All of that being said, though, if they make a silly campy show and it turns out to be legitimately good - which is entirely a thing that can happen, even though it's difficult to pull off - I will still watch it even if I think they've missed an opportunity at something better. For me, that clip was not an indication that they will pull it off. It looks bad, IMO.
I don't think I can watch an hour of someone who titles their video "Fallout 3 is Garbage". It plainly isn't, so either they are a lunatic, or they posted an inflammatory title for the clicks.

Either way I don't want to temp the Youtube algorithm to chuck additional nonsense at me.

I'd be happy to take your Coles notes if you're willing.
SutterBrother is offline   Reply With Quote