View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 07:43 PM   #3
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

It's a gimmick but I'll sure tune in. Mike was training hard a couple years ago and still had it. But the problem is he doesn't want the beast to come out anymore. So I don't know if he still has the killer instinct. Paul also has this thing where for the most part he wants to sit back and tire his opponent out. Can't really do that with Mike unless his defence is spectacular. If Iron Mike decides early on to exploit him which a pro no doubt still has and finds that hole, he could knock him out cold. But Paul is also a very big guy. I honestly think it plays out like this:
- Tyson comes out swinging a little to keep Paul honest, but doesn't have the full cardio to keep going so holds himself back
- Paul likely banks on Tyson getting tired and still holds back to not get caught with a one punch situation. The fight wanes early because both get conservative (Paul doesn't want to feel the one punch power, Tyson doesn't want to use too much energy). End of round one
- Either Mike comes out swinging and just emptying the tank in the second round after having enough, and knocks the guy out, or if Paul survives, Mike gets tired, and Paul just tries wearing him out. Goes the distance where ultimately it does to decision. Paul wins because the judges are ultimately paid by him.
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote