View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 07:26 AM   #99
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

The tribe dynamics of Yanu are so awkward. I mean, you know things aren’t going swimmingly when one tribe member says she is eating ants — and I quote — “so I don’t have to talk.” I think my favorite pre-challenge scene on Yanu was when Kenzie tried to cover her bases by making a backup alliance with Jess and Bhanu, but the on-the-outs duo apparently refused to commit to joining.

In the end, Jess indeed was voted out, and all the ants in Fiji are now safe from her savage consumption laying waste to entire communities. You may not mourn the loss of Jess since she never really got her footing in the game, but the intoxicating mixture of chaos and confusion that the power trio of Jess, Jelinsky, and Bhanu have provided should be cherished evermore. I thank them all for their service.

Perhaps most upsetting of all, Jess never got to say her catchphrase of “tough titty” before leaving the game. For shame!

https://ew.com/survivor-46-recap-episode-2-8605004

Jess booted, not sure what was going through her mind when she made the decision to join Survivor, she clearly never had a clue.

1. EldrickOnIce - Jemila / Bhanu
2. csnarpy - Jessica / Randen
3. trackercowe -Venus / Liz
4. Cheese - Kenzie / Ben
5. WhiteTiger - Moriah / Q
6. GreenLantern - Tim / Tevin
7. ChuckieNZ - Tiffany / Maria
8. Fuzz - Q / Moriah
9. dino7c - Liz / David
10. mikephoen - Hunter / Jemila
11. jg13 - Randen / Jessica
12. transplant99 - Charlie / Tiffany