View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 09:40 AM   #146
Calgary14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Just got back from 6 days at Disneyland

Rope drop seemed like a colossal waste of time. The rides that people run to seemed to already have a huge lineup. Longest line was 90 minutes. That doesn't include arriving early for rope drop. I would not recommend this.

Taking a stroller worked well for two toddlers as it was used to store snacks, drinks, lunches etc. Theft didnt seem to be an issue at all.

I was blown away at how clean the grounds are. I know they clean them overnight but the landscaping etc is also well done.

Food, drinks etc are 4-5x what they should cost which is annoying.

If I go again I would stay at a decent hotel nearby, rent a double stroller (2 kids) from a separate provider that delivers to the hotel and also have groceries delivered the day of arrival.

We did dinner at Goofy's Kitchen and although it was pricey the kids loved seeing and meeting the characters.

I would recommend flying into John Wayne Airport and avoiding LAX if possible.

Everything is on the Disney app so I would recommend getting familiar with it before and also making sure you have US data on your plan. We got the genie passes and they were ok but not as fast as I expected. Lightning lanes work well for busier rides

Edit - forgot to add the constant ride breakdowns were frustrating and they need to figure that out or risk losing paying customers

Last edited by Calgary14; 02-17-2024 at 09:59 AM.
Calgary14 is offline   Reply With Quote