View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 11:51 PM   #100
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-E-B View Post
Posted in the OOT before I saw this thread, but I think Reilly’s crosscheck was brutal and deserving of a suspension. Having said that, Greig was classless pulling that shot off in that situation so I can understand why he was upset.

He just went way overboard with it.
Who the #### cares how he scored? Honestly?

"They don't ask how they ask how many"

####ing ridiculous how Reilly acted.

Edit:
I'll add that I think this board is starting to show its age. It's 2024 . That's not cool . This kind of attitude that leads to multiple Canadian junior teams suspected of rape. You ask how are they can be connected it's the warrior mentality. Rape,pelidge and plunder. This is part of the conversation of why they say hockey culture needs to change. Had he just tried to get him to fight/ successfully fight. I wouldn't mind that. 2 guys going at it willing . Keep the refs out of the ####ing way and let the hay makers fly. Suckered punch, slew foot , stick play that can #### off.

Yes , excessive but you don't hit with the stick after the goal. No slew foot and nothing dirty .

Nothing dirty is okay any more. I'm still a big fan of big hits and fighting . This wasn't even a hit. Reilly could have rubbed him out after and tried to goad him into a fight. He won't fight you het him next season and target him with big hits/ fight.

Last edited by combustiblefuel; 02-11-2024 at 12:12 AM.
combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to combustiblefuel For This Useful Post: