View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 10:28 AM   #192
DazzlinDino
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioforPM View Post
My take is that the fewer weasel words in a press statement, the more you can believe in the message. At this point to believe the Flames had some sort of knowledge of the upcoming charge and issued the initial press anyway, you'd then have to believe they would just out and out lie in the most recent press release.

In my experience companies fudge and dance around the truth a lot, but they usually don't say things in black and white unless they are true.
Could be that they were just reporting what they received. Dube came to them requesting leave of absence for mental reasons, The other four, Would have just asked for leave of absence because they hadn't gone to see a Doctor about mental health issues. The Flames were just reporting what they received just like the other teams. Dube would have likely gotten this idea because that's how his teammate requested a valid leave of absence.

My guess is that the teams were just reporting what they received. The Flames not being able to ask any questions and just passed along what they received?
DazzlinDino is offline   Reply With Quote