View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 10:13 AM   #190
GioforPM
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzlinDino View Post
Didn't someone mention that the five were lawyered up and told not to speak to their teams about the incident. I would go as far as to say that the teams were probably given the same advice, since there would be legal ramifications. Well if this was true and when Dube approached management, It would imply the Flames simply couldn't ask Dube any questions. Dube, would have had to go to a doctor to request medical leave for mental issues. The Flames were likely just passing along the information that they received.

Dube was probably the only one out of the five who asked for medical leave, as he saw that was taken by Kylington.

I doubt the Flames fumbled anythey were just passing on the information they received through a doctors from which is also legally binding.
My take is that the fewer weasel words in a press statement, the more you can believe in the message. At this point to believe the Flames had some sort of knowledge of the upcoming charge and issued the initial press anyway, you'd then have to believe they would just out and out lie in the most recent press release.

In my experience companies fudge and dance around the truth a lot, but they usually don't say things in black and white unless they are true.
GioforPM is offline   Reply With Quote