View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 11:22 AM   #324
Baaarrden
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I know there are a few different threads that have been created on the topic of jersey framing, however I figured I would bump this thread as it had the most recent activity and at some point I may also get around to uploading some pics of my current jersey collection.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with Hi Impact Sports for jersey framing as I have a few jerseys I would like to finally pull the trigger on to get framed and hung in my basement but also want to make sure I am selecting the right place that will do the best job. Although the website itself isn't overly professional looking, based on the photos they have it does seem like they do pretty nice work. They also have few different pricing tiers depending what 'additionals' you want included in the frame and I'm honestly not too concerned with price as long as I'm getting the best quality and end result. I'm hoping someone on here might be able to vouch for their work, or alternatively recommend somewhere else local to Calgary that has done good work in the (recent) past. I'm not interested in Michaels or anything similar nor am I interested in building shadow boxes myself.

On another note, does anyone have any experience with or know somewhere that has the ability to fix jersey crests that are heat pressed on and that have begun to peel off the jersey? I recently purchased an '04 Iginla All Star Jersey where the individual lettering on the front of the jersey is beginning to peel off and would like to get it repaired if possible. Alternatively, and perhaps even preferably, I'm not sure if it would be possible to have someone re-do the front of the jersey by removing the individual heat-pressed letters and replacing with stitched letters. Photo of similar jersey provided below for reference with regards to the individual lettering.

Baaarrden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baaarrden For This Useful Post: