View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 10:10 PM   #152
ForeverFlameFan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Boston: 2025 1st, Poitras, Trent Frederic
- Great deal. Poitras could be an underrated pickup and Lindholm-lite if given his ice time. Frederic would be a great middle 6 pickup. Allows us to move on from Mangiapane.

Colorado: 2024 1st, Calum Ritchie. Logan O'connor
- Not the worst deal, but I am okay with it as you can flip O’Connor with that cheap salary and current production he’s on. If Goodrow could get a 1st, so can he. I’d sell him right away. I doubt Colorado is moving him and rather move Johansen.

Dallas: 2024 1st, Mavrik Bourque, Sam Steel
- If Bourque is on the table, that’s the deal you try and land the most. With Hintz and Johnston already playing for the top 6, you can’t help but wonder how well Bourque could be in a top 6 role here where it’s guaranteed he will get more opportunity to play.

Vancouver: Nils Hoglander, Kuzmenko, 2024 1st
- An interesting proposal, and an easy yes. Kuzmenko could either explode here (we desperately need his help on the PP) or be flipped next season. I feel like with his playmaking abilities he could feed Sharan. Hoglander is a good grab too. I’d love to package Tanev and Lindholm together and try to grab instead of Hoglander.

Vegas: 2024 2nd, David Edstrom Brett Howden
- Brutal. Just super meh. And Vegas can suck one.

Winnipeg: 2024 1st, Chaz Lucius, Mason Appleton.
- I don’t mind it, but I also don’t like the injury history of Lucius do early in his career. Decent offer, there are just better ones out there.

A lot of these are too good to be true but if they are real then the top two are easily Dallas and Boston, in that order. Bourque > Poitras and Steel <Frederic. A 2025 1st would be more beneficial assuming Tanev or Hanifin are traded, so I suppose with that in mind Boston has the edge with 2 pieces to 1 against Dallas. However, with the season Bourque is having, can’t help but think he is the most valuable and imo should be a highly sought out target.
ForeverFlameFan is offline   Reply With Quote