View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 12:27 PM   #99
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Has anyone bothered with the Disney credit card to build up their disney dollars or whatever leading up to the trip? Seems like it probably earns at the same rate as any actual cash back card.

As for the Pier hotel being far away, it is a hike for sure, but my understanding is that it is only a few minutes away from DCA with even it's own hotel guests entrance?

We were planning 2 days at Disneyland and 2 at DCA just because with the kids we know will move slow and have to retreat mid day.

When we went just the two of us we did both parks in 2 days basically every ride. So I have a bit of an understanding of how impossible it would be to duplicate that.

Good tips about the little ones for ride requirements. We have kind of planned on doing some divide and conquer. Like while the little one is doing the Boutique that would be the day I lightning pass the bigger rides that my older one can actually do. I have heard that the ride share or line swap or whatever it is works pretty good for being able to take turns on a ride?

We were also planning to bring our own stroller down as it will still fit the four year old and we have an add on the back for the 7 year old to just stand on a platform and hold on while we push.

As for putting it off, while I appreciate the insight and think it is very good advice, I think we are past that. We've already been putting it off for years and honestly my Dad passed away this year, a good mortality reminder, a lot of things I wanted to do with him I just kept 'putting off', including taking him with us. So we decided no more putting off. We are doing this.