Old 01-26-2024, 10:20 AM   #95
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
Wow great info right off the hop.

we are bringing our two little ones, they will be 7.5 and 4.5 years old. I know.. some people have cautioned us against it, while others have said just make the most of it.

I was 3.5 years old when I went and I still remember quite a bit to be honest.

We were looking at staying on resort with such little guys to try and alleviate as much walking as possible. But ya it is quite the price hike.

We will definitely do this Genie+ especially for people like us who only come down once a decade. The extra money seems very worth it.
Just a heads up, Paradise Pier is a bit of a walk. Not insane, but probably a solid 15 minutes to the gates with kids. At that distance, you can stay for far far cheaper on the east side of the park.

I think the Californian (or whatever it’s actually called) is the one actually on the resort and the absolute closest if that’s the game and you want to go “full Disney.” The rest get further as they go, and Paradise is the furthest.

Walking distance doesn’t matter a lot in the morning, but having been there with my cousins when they were little, it’s an absolute nightmare if you want to go back to the hotel for lunch/for a break or you’re beat at the end of the day from walking 8-10 hours in the park. The kids will hate it.

Last edited by PepsiFree; 01-26-2024 at 10:23 AM.
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post: