View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 06:10 PM   #1286
Bigtime
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
Wasn't supposed to be dickish, I could have sworn I've seen it posted before and it was discussed to be fake, but that must have been elsewhere.

I suppose I'm just too bitter from being banned from Bigtime's big Facebook aviation group for no reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
There's no fight, I've discussed it already on this forum - my dad died, which I documented in the covid forum on this board for the month as he slowly died in the ICU, I made a post about it in the Facebook group of his favorite picture of mine that I had taken, then I was banned before I was able to see the comments of support when words of support on my photography was pretty much all I had left in my life at that time.

So yeah these people were cruel to me for no reason and this is beyond petty drama.
I'm not going to go down to that level and post messenger chat logs from back then between you and me, but you know very well that it's not my group, and that I wasn't the mod that removed that post and banned you (not even sure why you were banned back then). Looks like a lot of it occurred while I was away from the internet at the time, and I reached out to other mods/founder to help you out after you messaged me.

But go with whatever revisionist history suits you.

Edit: And for everyone watching this drama llama unfold, Acey was back in the group as of May 6, 2021.

Last edited by Bigtime; 12-18-2023 at 06:25 PM.
Bigtime is offline   Reply With Quote