View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 02:53 PM   #2696
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack&Lube View Post
I tried last season and I could barely fit the winter wheelset in my trunk to transport them to another shop, then I would have to re-transport and store my 4 summers as well!

There are things you just can't do easily unless you are a home owner and have space and tools or another vehicle/truck.

As a latte-sipper, I have become resigned to my fate and I've decided on driving as little as possible until Nov. 15! I technically don't need to drive for work or neccessities living downtown. I'm more concerned about getting my winter tires on my bicycle set up!
Weird to have a condo with no storage space. I had that in my 1970s 1 BR condo. Studios had it too. We also had a bike storage space on top of the individual condo storage units.

Tip for those who may have to put two tires in the trunk and two in the back seat: A $20-30 pet seat cover works great to protect the inside of the vehicle from dirt and damage.

You can also consider mobile swap options... but I guess the actual issue you have is storage.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote