View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 04:14 PM   #74
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyah View Post
It just makes me sad and anxious. The level of hate between these two is insane. Israelis deserve better than their antagonistic government, and Palestinians deserve better than the terrorist group Hamas. I can't see lasting peace anytime soon with these two in power, and most certainly not in the foreseeable future with today's events. Like, those videos are the stuff of nightmares. As always, it'll be the civilians that bear the brunt.
They've had it baked into their respective DNA for thousands of years, its always been simmering just below the surface until it occasionally boils over.

I'm not going to pretend I have an answer, all I can say is that when the Western World interferes....it tends to exacerbate matters and make everything worse.

I dont know what the solution is. Peace has never worked, they dont seem to be able to co-exist and the prospect of standing back and just letting them have at each other until there is only one left standing is equally as unpalatable.

Its a giant s### sandwich that a lot of Nations have had a hand in preparing. Now we have to see who is in line to take their bite.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote