View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 06:24 PM   #181
BlAcKNoVa
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calumniate View Post
I added some mods on PC and I can't even load starfield anymore, lol. Re-installed and still no luck.. the best recommendation out there is to re-install windows :/
That doesn't sound right. What mods were you using and were they from Nexusmods? Modding is still in it's infancy right now for Starfield until the creation kit is released for it. With that said I do have the script extender set up and about 15 mods in my game right now, mostly UI stuff but I have added some textures such as landscape overhauls.

I don't know what your knowledge is regarding modding, but always read the mods description for proper installation instructions and the mods requirements. When doing a clean vanilla state when uninstalling your game and you add mods manually, always check your games folders for leftover mods as those will always remain. Only other tip I can give is to use a mod manager (in my case I use Mod Organizer 2, you can find beta versions for Starfield on their discord) or Vortex is also widely used from Nexusmods. Manually adding mods to your games folders is typically not recommended, especially for Bethesda games.

Last edited by BlAcKNoVa; 10-03-2023 at 06:28 PM.
BlAcKNoVa is offline   Reply With Quote