View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 09:14 PM   #5452
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Ambrose was a lousy character, especially when they tried to sell him as the "wacky/crazy" dude.

I thought his first year in AEW and the stuff he was doing in NJPW while he was fresh out of WWE was decent enough. It's just that his promos and matches are all copy/paste at this point. The worst part is that he's dragging the rest of the BCC down with him.
I was kinda excited when he left the WWE with his complaints that they were holding him back creatively. And then he released a really good video introducing himself to AEW that was really eye catching and exciting and interesting.

Then we got Stone Cold Jon Moxley. Then crazy Moxley, then every match is a cut myself Moxley. Then his promo's became the same old same old. then his matches got stale. Then someone rammed Pasta into his head.

And yeah from listening to interviews Moxley not only calls his own shots, but Kahn has him teaching the other wrestlers his greatness.

There are certain wrestlers in AEW that just need to go away whether its like for 6 months or 6 years.

The problem with WWE is that they have solid booking, and good workers for the most part. But they're safe, its sterile, its boring, its made for TV Wrestling.

The problem with AEW after all this time is that they have no clue what they are. Their booking is just too mishmash, and a lot of it is rib based.

AEW really needs to bring in someone to control the wrestlers and say no to their ideas.

WWE needs a serious return to

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote