View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 09:00 AM   #6
btimbit
Franchise Player

Exp:

That's definitely the bigger part of my question, trying to figure out if the juice is worth the squeeze here. I have a Pixel 7, the camera is pretty good, but in some light and especially if there's any distance or god forbid, zoom, at full size even my bad eye for such a thing can notice some poor quality. There are some places and museums that I've been wanting to go to my whole life, (Not art museums, photos are definitely allowed) I might actually want some of these shots blown up or printed someday, or at the very least used as a big pc wallpaper, haha.

My thinking is if there were something out there that's even just 15-20% better than my camera phone, and it's just a few hundred dollars or even $500 ish, that might be worth it. So getting an idea of the price point we'd be talking about is a big part of my decision here. I don't see myself getting into it as a hobby, I just want some good quality to keep the memories. Definitely want more out of it than just pictures that look good on a phone screen or on social media

Last edited by btimbit; 09-01-2023 at 09:09 AM.
btimbit is offline   Reply With Quote