View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 12:56 PM   #6
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

I am not a comic guy but have watched 98% of the MCU movies and shows. I dont know the characters outside of what's been in the various MCU movies and shows. My opinion on this one is that it was dumb. I hated the ending. The world is now in terrible shape and Fury just bails to work on SABRE. Why would the Skrulls continue to help on a planetary defense system if that planet has a bunch of vigilantes killing Skrulls and a president encouraging it?

The way I understand it is Captain Marvel is so powerful that the problems on Earth and related planets could be solved in an instant so it has to be hand-waved away that she's busy dealing with worse/bigger things elsewhere in the galaxy and that we probably got this.

In all her travels, she couldn't find a planet for the Skrulls, or was she not really looking? Either way she is either apathetic or incompetent. Captain Marvel sucks.

Now G'hia is Captain Marvel^10? I guess the world is safe now from anything we could encounter? Why are they going to make any more movies? Everyone will just be asking 'Why dont they just send in G'hia?'.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote