View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 10:37 PM   #4
FireGilbert
Franchise Player

Exp:

Huge disappointment. I'm a big MCU fanboy who has watched every movie, streamed every Disney+ show, and even wear a Thor L&T hat with pride and I can't find anything redeeming about this turd. With Ant Man this is the nadir of the MCU and, unlike their previous low point after Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, I can't see much coming down the pipeline to improve things.

I started listing out everything I disliked about the series but it was becoming a bit ridiculous. So much bad writing from the stupid plot to the dumb characters. Like half the time the villain want to kill Fury but then he wants him alive? Also Fury was an idiot giving up the DNA and then he leaves the earth a mess. Made me think less of a previously awesome character. Thought there was a big twist coming to redeem everything and instead we got an lame CGI fight that broke the universe power levels.

The rush to put out content for Disney+ when the post End Game MCU should have been scaled back is really hurting product quality. Secret Invasion could have been an Avengers movie.