Thread: Silo
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 05:10 PM   #13
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Cookin View Post
I think we're learning as the show goes on that this isn't the first time these questions and issues have been raised. It's just the first time we're aware of it, jumping midway into the story.

I don't mind a slow burn show.
I can certainly understand some criticism. For me, the characters were all pretty weak with maybe the exception of Tim Robbins.

They weren't 'terrible' but they didnt have a lot to work with. Okay fine, I can accept that. I had no issues with Common, I felt he played, his admittedly restricted, role well.

I loved the look of the Silo, I thought that was brilliant, albeit dark and boring but thats also part of the deal, I can accept that too.

Silo didnt blow me away, but it did enough that I'm invested and I want to see where this goes, they've got me for at least another season so long as they dont jump any sharks.

I'm on the fence about the people of the Silo and the Relics, I feel that people are naturally curious and I didnt feel that being able to clamp down on that many people with an Iron Fist was particularly realistic, but I'm okay with that, I have no allegiance to the source material, I'm here for the ride so lets see where it goes.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote