Thread: Stampede 2023
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 08:31 AM   #29
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

There are 6 digits per code. But someone did the math and it's very easy to write scripts that could crack the thing in 10 minutes. I bought circle K passes for us last week and luckily no issues using it yesterday. Sucks for those that got scammed, but don't even bother with CS customer service. Go directly to your credit card company for a charge back if you used it.

Also on a side note, there is the ability to purchase the "express pass" to get to the front of the queue for rides. If ever there was a scam, this is it. Completely useless feature. Instead of giving full priority (or at least something worthwhile like 60/40) to people with the pass , all it does is split each ride from a single queue into 2 queues. Operators just take 50/50 from each line. Just from eyeballing it, probably about half the teens at the grounds are using it, so both the express and normal lines are the same length at each ride. I was laughing my ass off each time I got to the ride the same time my compatriot in the other line did. Complete waste of $30 and does not work the way it was designed unless the design was to simply generate more profits.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote