Thread: Shaw Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 12:32 AM   #1287
Sr. Mints
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
We finished the switchover yesterday. Tried to use the chat link they provided, earlier in the week, and got 0 response. So we called the number provided that same day and the rep was an idiot. It was utterly painful. In the end, he got the transfer done but wouldn't give us an account number, so we could sign up for the myRogers thing. "Just go into a store and they'll give it to you." We had other questions and he kept blowing us off, so we finally just said ok bye and hung up. The new sim cards arrived Thursday, so we went into a store on Saturday morning and the kid working was phenomenal. The sim cards weren't designated for which phone when they arrived, so he sorted that, answered all our questions, got us our account number, and re-verified all the info was correct - in less than 15 minutes. I hope all their phone reps aren't like the dingleberry we had to speak to, and that eventually, their chat thing works, because if we ever have issues to be addressed? Man, I hate talking to reps on the phone. We always used the chat feature with Shaw, it worked great.

Hopefully, everything else transitions smoothly.
Finding a good in-person rep is like finding a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow. Which location did you go to so I can try my luck without losing my ####?
Sr. Mints is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sr. Mints For This Useful Post: