View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 10:45 PM   #9
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

I really want Andrew Brunette as the head coach of this team. I think he is a perfect fit for the style this team should be playing to get the most out of this lineup. If he doesn't want the job my next choice would be Tanguay, another guy who I think would install the right type of upbeat system. I think it would be the wrong time to promote Love to HC, I think he definitely should be ab assistant here though. Let him get his feet wet that way first. I am not a Huska fan but I will admit he seems to do well as an assistant in charge of PK and defence, he just has no mind for the offensive part of the game and I think you would see a Geoff Ward style of offence under him which in no way fits this group. I would actually even go Travis Green ahead of both Love and Huska for HC, I think he got a pretty raw deal in Vancouver.
To me though if Andrew Brunette wants the job it is an absolute no brainer fit for this roster and the way Conroy wants the team to be creative in the offensive zone.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote