View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 08:08 PM   #1534
1qqaaz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentCrimmIndependent View Post
Too safe.

It was fun, but also hollow. The IG resurrection and darksabre stuff was rather meaningless. Nobody came into this episode hoping for a some kind off payoff or development around those two things.

Delve into the spies. Tease Thrawn. Devote more screen time to the jetpack battle. Pay off Bo and the Mythosaur.

Felt like a spectacle that mostly beat around the bush and resolved things as quickly and efficiently as possible without a hitch.

Also Grogu is already Din's adopted child, for all intents and purposes. The official creed adoption kind of came out of nowhere but also wasn't something we were even anticipating. It was probably on no one's list of top 100 things they would look forward to seeing in this finale.

Cool but utterly whelming.
If I'm not mistaken, they showed the Mythosaur right when Grogu was adopted and looked at the water.

It seems like there's some sort of connection there. I'm guessing we'll see more of this.

Reminds me of Rebels where Ezra connected with animals all the time (like the space whales).
1qqaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1qqaaz For This Useful Post: