View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 11:42 AM   #1376
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
Thought that episode was great. The Zeb cameo had me smiling, you knew as soon as you heard the voice it was him. Looked to similar and then he opened his mouth.

I think they're doing a great job of building up the story and a new world for the Mando's.

I know it seems a bit rushed, but they're working on a TV series. One of the things I loved about The Last of Us the most was how they weren't afraid to just progress. Not everything had to be a grind or detailed. Hit the plot points and keep the show moving.

Really looking forward to how this season plays out. Only 3 episodes left, but at the pace they got going it's still a lot of time.

I really liked that Pirate captain, I thought the costume was amazing as well. Really cool to see all these different races we've enjoyed in the video games, board games, RPG, books etc.. coming out on the screen, and then even ones I've never heard of.
This is kind of depressing when you consider that... nothing has really happened. It's feeling like it's all just going to be one big set-up for a more interesting season 4 we have to wait another year and a half for.
OutOfTheCube is offline   Reply With Quote