View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 01:31 PM   #92
Yeah_Baby
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvitaly View Post
Is there any evidence to show that reverse discrimination has never happened, and never will happen?

Trans women aren't simply women, that's why they can't have children. They don't have 2 X chromosomes. They, to my knowledge, have an advantage in their ability to build muscle mass. That's why I also brought the prison argument as well of males pretending to be females in order to serve easier time in prison. Obviously there was no argument against it.
I don't think you can really discriminate against those with the most power within a society based on structural inequality that has historically benefited them.

Obviously, you're confusing biology with gender. Gender is the performance we do, as an expression of our identity in the world, not the reproductive organs someone is born with. Not to mention that a lot of cis women also can't have children for a host of reasons. Are they less women because like trans women they don't birth a child? Furthermore, you clearly missed in my initial post how taking hormones for gender affirming care has drastic changes on someone's body like muscle mass etc. Also, no cis man is pretending to be a trans woman to have an easier time in prison. That's a silly straw man argument.

I highly encourage you to look up Jessie Gender on YouTube as she has a extensive video episode discussing some of the Matt Walsh talking points you're using (not say you're a Matt Walsh fan necessarily they are just similar positions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
I almost appreciate Provorov's "I decline to participate on religious ground and have no further comment" type of approach; I don't care in the slightest about Reimer's religious views and didn't need to read multiple paragraphs about his silly world view.
Yeah, I think the quasi self-righteousness and mental gymnastics of Reimer's post probably made things worse.
Check out The Pod-Wraiths: A Star Trek Deep Space Nine Podcast
Yeah_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote