View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 04:46 PM   #89
---Hatrick---
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
Danielson is a favorite of mine, he already plays an NHL style. He can play any situation you want-he can play a shutdown role, PK, PP, and he'll be out in the final minute of a game to either tie it up, or protect a lead. Great 200ft player. He's got size, can skate, has great IQ, and best of all- he drives play through transition. He's an excellent passer, and has a good shot, although he might want to work on it a bit. Brandon is not a great team, so the fact that he leads the team with 58 points in 48 games (7 more than his nearest teammate), says something. I've read that he shrinks a bit in physical games, but I see him battle along the boards and in the corner quite a bit-his assist in the prospects game came from doing the dirty work in the corner, digging out the puck, and throwing it out front for the tap-in. He's a top-6 NHL Center, no doubt.

More to come....
So Nate’s mom works with my wife. I was telling my wife that it’s possible that he could end up getting drafted by the Flames, and she relayed this to his mom.
Her words were “Over my dead body”.
Turns out his parents are die hard Coiler fans, so now I want nothing more than the Flames to get this kid, and he light up the Oilers for years to come.