View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 03:06 PM   #52
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by timun View Post
For reference DiCaprio's last girlfriend (ca. 2018-2022), model Camila Morrone, is the daughter of Argentine models/actors Maximo Morrone and Lucila Solá. Her mother was in a long-term relationship with Al Pacino ca. 2008-2018; Pacino was a de facto stepfather to her throughout her teens.

While DiCaprio is 23 years older than Morrone, Pacino is 36 years older than her mother. Pacino and Solá were together from when he was ~68 years old and her ~32 years old, to ages ~78/42.

DiCaprio's girlfriend ca. 2014 was model Kelly Rohrbach, who appeared in 2017's Baywatch movie as "C.J." (Pam Anderson's character from the TV show); she's 16 years his junior. She ended up marrying Steuart Walton, one of Sam Walton's grandkids, in 2019; Walton is nine years older than her. (He's personally worth hundreds of millions of dollars, but stands to become a gazillionaire when his father Jim croaks.)

DiCaprio's girlfriend ca. 2010 was Blake Lively (13 years younger); she's daughter of actor Ernie Lively. She famously married actor Ryan Reynolds in 2012; Reynolds is 11 years older.

Girlfriend ca. 2004-2009 was Bar Refaeli; 11 years younger. Her mother was a model. In 2015 she married Israeli businessman Adi Ezra, heir to a multi-billion-dollar fortune from foods company Neto Group; Ezra is 10 years older.

He famously dated Gisele Bunchen, six years his junior, ca. '99-'04. Obviously she ended up marrying Tom Brady—three years older than her—in 2009.

Point being most of the ladies in his life have had "someone to guide them", and almost universally they've ultimately ended up with older men (but not quite as old as DiCaprio) who are just as wealthy or wealthier than DiCaprio.
I meant Hollywood specifically. I get where you're coming from, but model "guides" I don't consider in the same tier of guidance.

Models often and quickly end up having to quickly go nude and change clothes in front of random strangers for the shows. IMO this is weird and gross in its own way knowing the age that many of these models sometimes start but AFAIK, it's not as common nor accepted to just go nude in front of Hollywood directors for "work", especially if you're below the age of 18.

Not that I'm trying to skew the numbers on purpose, but if my explanation of the "model guides" is accepted and the parents who were models are excluded, only Blake Lively is the one with the appropriate guide for Hollywood or that area of relationship/social standing stuff.

I think the model/"model"/actress distinction is a reason why someone like Hugh Hefner or other model heavy affiliation individuals basically can have a harem and movie actors don't (ie: one at a time)?

Last edited by DoubleF; 02-07-2023 at 03:09 PM.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote