View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 01:51 PM   #45
Hemi-Cuda
wins 10 internets

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winsor_Pilates View Post
To me 19 and 26 seems quite different.
Just knowing how most women mature in their mid to late 20s and know the kind of person they are, where as 19 year olds are still like kids.

Although your friend was much older, at least the women was at an age where many women get married, have kids, are real adults.
To actual age of the woman is more important here than the gap itself to me, although I guess both are legal.
If I had a friend dating a 19 year old, I'd be grossed out. A friend dating a 26 year old, not so much.
I met a 19-year old girl at a Meetup event when I was 32 (even though the event itself was billed as 25-35 age range). She seemed interested so I figured what the hell and went out on a date with her a week later. Went out for lunch, she started talking about her courses at university and issues with her younger sister at home, and I quickly realized there was no way I could go any further. She was very pretty, but apart from physical attraction there was nothing which one could start a relationship on, and I would have felt very dirty if I had tried to go any further. I can't help but see any older guy who intentionally targets that age range as a little morally bankrupt
Hemi-Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hemi-Cuda For This Useful Post: