View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 04:57 PM   #1
Hack&Lube
Atomic Nerd

Exp:
Default Costco Restaurant Changes

I was at the Deerfoot Meadows/Heritage Costco today and I noticed they actually took down the sign board advertising their Costco Chicken wings/drumsticks that you could buy by the bucket with Buffalo sauce. It's also gone from the touchscreen menu.

It looks like that might be a permanent change. I remember back in the day, my friend would smuggle a bucket of that into the movie theatre inside a giant purse and we would eat that during a movie!

I am also lamenting the loss of all the Hot Dog toppings. I had hoped it was just a pandemic thing when they stopped having self-serve condiment dispensers but they still gave out toppings like onions, peppers, and sauerkraut separately in plastic cups. I asked recently and they said they also don't have those anymore. All they do now is have bins of ketchup, mustard, and relish packs in bins for people to take. I really miss the onions and sauerkraut.

Costco's restaurant is always a guilty pleasure and has fed me through poor student days and throughout recessions.
Hack&Lube is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack&Lube For This Useful Post: