View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 12:35 PM   #68
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

I looked at Brave and their website really sells it as the only one you want to use (they claim it checks off all their selling points compared to other browsers that don't come close).

In the end its another chrome based browser. I fully entrenched myself with Chrome a few years ago and have used that as my primary browser ever since. I was previously a Firefox only kind of user but the performance issues that it used to have made me switch to Chrome. There is no reason for me to not to switch back to Firefox other than habit.

At work I use Chrome for almost everything, except I use Firefox for a couple of sites that require me to use a 2nd login, like M365 where I administer it in Chrome but my own mailbox is used in Firefox.... and a couple other sites/services like that. I use Edge only to test something if someone is having an issue with a site in Chrome or Firefox.

My problem with Edge is that it is a Microsoft browser. Internet Explorer has permanently scarred me from using any Microsoft browser.
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote