View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 09:36 AM   #8064
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
Why does everyone think getting children together with drag queens is so important? Drag is sexually aggressive and grotesque to an extreme degree, that's what makes it so much fun. Who even thinks of combining the two? Who was at a drag show and said to themselves "we need more children in here"?
It's not something important to me, which is why I wouldn't show up at one of these events in my camo and AR-15. That'd be weird.

It does seem to be important to other people, though. If I had a brother or close friend or something and they enjoyed putting on a show for kids and reading them stories, I would support them, though. I think it's reasonable to assume they're not going to spreading their ass cheeks and grinding their butthole on kids' noses. Doubt they're slapping their boners against kids' faces, too. Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying about "sexually aggressive"?

I mean, dudes dressing up as flamboyant chicks goes back to Shakespearean times and earlier, I'm sure. Some people really enjoy it as entertainment. I've never been, but I'm not a live-theater guy, anyway, so not my bag. Which, again, is why I wouldn't grab my gun collection and head over there to stop things.

IDK, just leave people the fata alone and let them do their thing. Literally none of your business.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post: