View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 01:57 PM   #2409
Bring_Back_Shantz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
Obviously you are a lost cause, and this is why this country is in such a sad state.
Wow....
You've spend this whole time arguing from a place of complete ignorance.

You don't understand even the basics of a policy you're arguing against.
You parrot talking points that are demonstrably untrue, and when that is pointed out you just ignore that someone called you out on it (trees for example).
You claim any of this matters to you, but you don't want to do anything about it other than blame others.

Yes it's people like me, who take the time to understand the topics I'm actually talking about that are the problem. People that can actually debate the content of a policy rather than say "It's dumb, that's obvious"

I'll give credit to a guy like Poilievre, at least he understands that by doing what you're doing he's at least getting himself a job. He doesn't want an answer to the problem, because the problem is more valuable to him than getting a solution for it. You? You just don't want to put the effort into actually understanding what you're even talking about.

Am I wrong? Maybe, but at least I can articulate why I think I'm right.
You're just yelling "Nuh uh! You're wrong" with nothing substantive to say or even support your position.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bring_Back_Shantz For This Useful Post: