View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 01:23 PM   #2045
GordonBlue
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
Listen Gord, just stop embarrassing yourself already, I sent you a 5 word DM in response to you calling one of my posts garbage out of the blue pardon the pun.

And since you can’t get over something that happened over a year ago and for anybody wondering, I called you the garbage poster with the bad grammar, that’s it.

And Laughswin, I sent him 2 DMs and not endless infinite ones or profane laced like he’s lying about. The first was a friendly reminder about their quadruple and triple posting style which bothers people and second after they continued was calling them a troll and telling him to go back to Leafs puck.

Anybody else want to come at me and stop your crying cause someone was mean to you? Azure, direswolf ?? Anyone else?

I have about 50 messages currently in my inbox box and have deleted and cleaned out at least double that twice before. It’s a forum feature I use, get over it and try and act like a normal person like most people on here.
Ignoring a poster is also a forum feature, but you haven't seemed to be able to figure out how to use that one. funny that.

If I make an ignorant post, I fully expect to be called out in that thread, then move on. I don't expect a PM rating me on my status as a person on this site.
As you're the only person to ever do that, it stood out.
GordonBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GordonBlue For This Useful Post: