View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 01:45 PM   #1513
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_guy View Post
Solar and wind have gone from the equivalent of 0% of oil consumption to 10% in the span of 30 years, and were seeing electrolyzer plants going from 1-10s of MW to the 1 GW by the end of decade.

Hey they're are dozen of fully permitted oil sands and LNG export projects in Canada. Nothing is stopping you and bunch of like minded people from investing the billions into anyone of those and earning your riches.
30 years. For a relatively small increase in net supply. Exactly my point. 30 years is a long time, isn’t it?

Your other para I don’t think I understand what you mean or what your point is. And if it’s what I think you’re trying to say, same can be said for new renewable technology, knock yourself out. The only ones who are are basically oil and gas companies who get #### all over all day long by the public and governments and yet they’re the ones doing the most. It’s garbage. Also to the other guy asking who else should do this stuff? Uhh, anyone? No other industries or groups can try this stuff? No, sorry, do not buy it. How about our oligopoly banks do something about climate change, give more grants more loans better terms to prop this stuff up? They’re only making multiple billions every quarter.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote