View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 05:37 PM   #558
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I don't know after a lot of thinking about the Kenobi series if we need another season. I mean we know there can't be another confrontation with Vader. We saw the final battle where Obi took Vader to task and then went into hiding.

However I really would like to see a combination Anakin/Vader series that could involve Ewan and Hayden.

They could even have a flashback to the scene where we get an unarmored Vader killing the leaders of the CIS.

They could add the dialogue where we see Anakin/Vader revelling in the slaughter of his enemies.

In the book they added that dialogue and it made Vader seem like even more of a monster.

When one of the Seperatists begs for her life and cries out "But we were promised a handsome reward". Anakin responds before he kills her "You don't find me handsome".

Nute Gunray begs "Please Lord Sidious promised us peace", Anakin retorts "The transmission was garbled he promised to leave you in pieces". Before butchering him.

We could literally have a Vader series that focuses on his first year after being put in the suit, where he has to confront his decisions, the death of his wife, and the realization, that Palpatine really screwed him over, and Palpatine won everything and Vader lost everything.

We know that a few Jedi survived. We don't need to involve Ashoka, let him believe she's dead for a decade. But we know Quinlan is a surviver. I'd love to see Vader hunting that jerk down.

They could even have a scene where Vader comes to Alderaan and Bail has to hide Leia away from him.

I'd love to see a Star Wars series where the villain is the main character. I'd love to see a Star Wars series that gets rid of the concept that there is still a spark of good in Vader and he does noble things from time to time. Anakin finally became Vader, a brutal monster at the end of the Kenobi season. I'd like to see more.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: