View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 10:27 AM   #1902
Vinny01
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
Mid tier seems the best, I don't care about cloud streaming or their weak PS2 selection and trials. For the most part the catalogue seems to be all of the games previously offered through PS+ so if anyone didn't claim it in a certain month (Which is dumb) they have access now plus as you said the other selection of games. Personally i'm going to finally check out returnal now that its offered.
Is the premium option more geared toward previous generation gaming? I believe that you get limited samples of new games as part of this tier only? I saw I could have 2 hours of play with WWE 2K22 and Horizon Forbidden West.

When I heard about this I quickly did a 1 year subscription to PS Now as that seemed to be the cheapest way to secure the premium tier (honestly not sure if it is any cheaper). I think you are right though and the mid-tier is the sweet spot.

With games being $90+ it is tough to take the plunge so I am pumped to get to play some games I have been interested in but didn’t pull the trigger on purchasing.

Looking forward to work being done tonight so I can do some gaming
Vinny01 is offline   Reply With Quote