View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 11:53 PM   #328
Muta
Franchise Player

Exp:

Working on a really effective eight-week muscle building regime, Week two and I'm already feeling like a million bucks again. Been working out for about ten years, I used to have a personal trainer about four years ago and got in the best shape of my life; hell, girls were buying ME drinks randomly when out (what an ego boost that was! ) Took that knowledge from my trainer and used it on my own going forward.

COVID hit, couldn't gym for a while and felt that loss of gains. Now back into it and serious about it again... love it. Four times a week, chest and side delts / upper back and rear delts / arms and abs / legs... leaves me time for adequate rest, and to play beach volleyball on Tuesdays and hopefully starting a combat sport soon too as well. Just love love love being active again!

For the supplement stuff, I'm using the Perfect Sports "Diesel" / New Zealand whey isolate, chocolate peanut butter flavour (delicious!); rounding that out with creatine, apple cider vinegar caps, and your standard multi-vitamins in the morning. Stopped doing pre-workout, found I could just energize myself to the same level with proper nutrition and portion control.
Muta is offline   Reply With Quote