View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:15 PM   #171
CF84
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatLandFlamesFan View Post
So the accused says he was pushed ?

wouldn't a normal reaction be to stop and make sure the elderly man was ok? not just take off

Trial by social media is just wrong , but if your dealings with the police lead to "he said he was pushed " and that ends the investigation .Maybe I wouldn't have much faith in the Police either. and would look to draw attention to it to put pressure on them to do a better job.
And maybe get the attention of someone who witnessed the occurrence and realize that they should share what they saw.
Don't know if the investigation is "ongoing" or closed so we may see yet

I'm not sure how many of you are people of colour , but those of you that are (like me) will understand the micro-aggressions that are sent at us.
Some people will take a presented opportunity to deal a blow to anyone they can . It can be the most innocent in appearance but vile in nature don't kid yourself
It is reported that the accused apologized to the man who's knee was injured, whether that is true or not. It is also reported that the attack happened right after the overtime goal was scored. I can only speculate, but I would be shocked if anyone was thinking about anything other than the Flames victory at that moment. It is very possible that this was just an accident during a celebration with some inebriated fans, but people can also be surprisingly awful.

Social media trials are strange...I hate that I saw the picture of the alleged perpetrators, and I immediately placed blame on them without knowing the truth.
CF84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CF84 For This Useful Post: