View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 12:00 AM   #2608
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Let's go over this slowly shall we, I am not saying that any and every time a man has sex with a drunk girl he is raping her, what I am saying is that when he has sex with a drunk girl she has not consented legally, that the law by now is clear, you cannot assume consent when a girl is wasted or drunk, you are hoping her mind will be the same sober at 10am as it is at 2am when she's drunk but the girl gets to decide at 10am if she consented 8 hours before.

And, least you think I mean that the girl decides to change her mind, that is not what I'm saying, I'm saying she hasnt given consent until she sobers up and decides if she is cool with what happened the night before, as a guy I am not prepared to put myself in that situation for two reasons, I dont want to risk being accused of about the most heinous crime there is and frankly I dont want to risk actually committing that crime just because she seems really into it but I dont realise how wasted she really is because she did a bump or two in the bathroom and seems to be ok.

As to the argument that women have a right to have drunken sex with dudes, it's what their grandmothers fought for along with the vote god dammit!!
of course women can do what ever the hell they want, as a man though I have to decide if what I am about to enter into is a bit of drunken fun that we will both enjoy or if I am unwittingly about to do her massive emotional damage that will haunt her for the rest of her life, personally I dont want to take that risk
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afc wimbledon For This Useful Post: