View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 03:31 PM   #1
zamler
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default Let's talk about Cordless Vaccums

I currently have a Dyson V7 (I think) quite old and primitive but still works. Battery life sucks.

Bought the Dyson V15 took a couple of months to get it, chip shortage probably. It's nice and powerful battery life is good. The soft roller brush is great and the green laser dust revealer is more than a gimmick. It's quite big and heavy. As with all Dyson products it's way over priced.

While waiting for the Dyson I bought a Dreametech T30 really like this thing, it's powerful with good battery life and the unit is small and light enough to be used almost anywhere. Comes with a flexible hose great for car cleaning. The floor brush is the weakest aspect, steering is not great. There is no soft roller option. The floor brush has better anti tangle ability vs. the V15 I've yet to have a single hair caught unlike the Dyson.

Now on to the greatest floor cleaning tool, the Dreametech H11. My house is almost all hardwood so I've been vacuuming and wet mopping. The H11 essentially replaces both and does a fantastic job. I love this thing. I can clean the entire upstairs (1500 sq foot house) and still have battery left over. Game changer. Downside is hard to find in Canada, I ended up buying it from Amazon.com. The voice prompts are annoying luckily can be turn them off. The self cleaning feature is awesome but you do have to remove and hand clean the roller after a while. Downside, if I had to think of one can't used on carpet it's not designed for that like a Bissel or some other purpose built tool.

In retrospect I probably would have just bought the Dreame T30 and not the Dyson since I am using the Dreame H11 for most of the hardwood cleaning and I like that I can use it in my cars. Other brands I considered are Roborock, Shark, Lupe, Tineco.

So what are y'all using?
zamler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zamler For This Useful Post: