View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 02:31 PM   #33
Maritime Q-Scout
Ben

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLevi View Post
A large (majority?) of the population thinks that our current restriction policies are now no longer necessary or wanted. Trudeau may disagree with this, and he may do so based on his advisors. But his big mistake was taking an approach that outright refused discussion and open-ness. He basically took an approach that created a binary: either you were with his decisions or you were a racist, misogynist with unacceptable views.

I think a lot of Canadians are looking at themselves and saying: wait a second, I think the trucker vaccine mandate is a bad policy and I'm not a racist.

Our government's approach will be a case study in how not to carry on a national debate/discussion in a democracy.
Damn it, I'm so freaking mad. The potholes on my street are out of control. Sure the weather here next to the Atlantic Ocean has been crazy, with the ground freezing and thawing on a weekly basis.

Why the bloody hell won't Jason Kenny pave my street?!?!?!?!

I'm going to set up a convoy to protest the fact Jason Kenney isn't paving municipal streets in Nova Scotia!

(That makes about as much sense as blaming Trudeau for provincial covid mandates)

"Calgary Flames is the best team in all the land" - My Brainwashed Son
Maritime Q-Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maritime Q-Scout For This Useful Post: