View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 02:50 PM   #4819
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
Forza Horizon doesn’t need a sim setup. Some people have even said it’s better with a controller, especially for drifting. It’s an arcade racer with tons of different mini games and challenges. I’ve played the hell out of it and loved almost every second. They still need to fix a few things but the playability is already nearly endless.
Ok, well I stand corrected on that then, but that actually probably means nothing on the list appeals because I don’t really like racing games very much unless it actually feels like driving. I’ve tried in the past and it just doesn’t reward me. It’s like ok, I won a race… so what. I’m not sure why I can suspend the sense of pointlessness for other games but not racing. Maybe it’s because I drive in real life but don’t typically fight many dragons? Not sure.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote