View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 05:39 PM   #102
Heavy Jack
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLevi View Post
The interesting question is:

Do the values that were the reason for the success of the USA also confer negative traits and can these traits be mitigated without also compromising the benefits?
You deem that question interesting? I deem that interesting… I deem the question posed as a sad reflection as to where Americans and that country as a whole finds themselves. The constitution is ancient and the right to bare arms and how it relates to the 2nd amendment is so tragically outdated that it’s no wonder we are seeing the type of extreme tragic violence to the degree that we are seeing it in America. Mitigation starts and ends with amending the 2nd amendment and catching it up to today’s technology and standards. I don’t care what you’re hunting but chances are you don’t need to mow down 100 deer, moose or duck in under a minute. I don’t care if you are indeed defending yourself I don’t think guns that can inflict the type of carnage that are accessible for gun owners down there should be accessible. Will it end all gun violence and death?? Obviously not, but it would undoubtedly save lives and make the country generally safer.

I mean the ex husband didn’t show up with a gun pulled, the new BF and ex wife could have easily engaged the locks on their house and phoned 911 to handle it. I mean with kids involved is it shocking that emotions were high?? And the response to that was a pump action shotgun??? Like of course someone got shot.
Heavy Jack is offline   Reply With Quote