View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 11:26 AM   #492
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderjunkie View Post
I recently listened to this on audiobook.

https://www.amazon.ca/Area-51-Uncens.../dp/0316202304

TLDR: Area 51 and area is mostly spy planes and nuke tests, but there are some pretty juicy allegations in the last chapter or two. A lot of talk about UFOs throughout and the agencies involved.
There are several really good books on the role of Area 51 and Skunkworks and some of the deception campaigns that they ran to fool Soviet efforts to spy on what they were doing.

But Area 51 was a primary test bed facility for them and we've seen some wild and at times alien looking craft come out of it. Hypersonic drones, Stealth Bombers and Fights, The theoretical Aurora hypersonic spy plane.

Even the protocol for people working on the projects was extremely security conscious.

If the American's had captured Aliens, I doubt that they would put them into a place that's that accessible, I would think they would be in a underground Mountain base that nobody could get at without a stealthy aircraft or helicopter. Or at the bottom of the ocean. They wouldn't put it in the desert and fly UFO's out of it.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: