View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 12:15 PM   #651
GirlySports
NOT breaking news

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamer View Post
Katie hears about a place called Todd's Rape & Steak Shack, located on the poorly lit side of the airport. Now, it's true that Todd's serves some pretty mean steaks, maybe the best in the state, but if you go you can expect a fair bit of raping. Certainly more so than the Denny's over on Wishart Ave.

Katie is aware that rape isn't necessarily guaranteed, but it's highly possible. It's a complaint littering the Yelp reviews. However, she's famished, feels like steak, and by God it's her given right to get a steak whenever and wherever she wants. Besides, she's only going there for the steak; maybe some mashed and gravy as she only really knows how to cook it from a few basic cooking courses.

Again, she's heard about all that rape going on, so to be safe she straps an AR15 over her shoulder and heads for the grill (Todd's has a clear open carry policy). She's seated, but it's a bit crowded in her area so she's asked to move to a different table. Sure enough, as soon as she gets out of the booth she is set upon by not one, not two, but three glassy-eyed rapists who are dead set on their favorite hobby. In the ensuing melee as she's trying to prevent a rape, she kills two of the assailants and wounds the other with her trusty AR.

She has the right to not be raped, even at good old Todd's. Even so, I would think even the most radical feminist is going to raise an eyebrow with some simple questions. I'm not going to put the entire onus on Katie for nearly getting raped, but in this highly relevant context I'm going to question her decision making and culpability on this particular incident of attempted rape.

I'm just being silly because I'm bored, but Rittenhouse knew he was going to Todd's. Even though he says he only wanted steak and potatoes, he was aware of all the rapes. In fact, it's the primary reason he brought a rifle. If he had settled for Denny's there wouldn't be another Yelp review about rape.

That's not totally true because there were many who armed themselves hoping the rifle lone would deter the rioters to not come near their business. This probably happened 99% of the time, nothing happened.

But KR did wander around and he is probably looking for trouble. Problem is, the prosecutor did not prove this.

GirlySports is offline   Reply With Quote