View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 01:08 PM   #64
Hemi-Cuda
wins 10 internets

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by #-3 View Post
All of this said if there was 1 community I would opt into in the area, it's Panorama. Has the HOA, has the clubhouse, has the schools (right up to grade 12 next year). in the same basic location. They finally built the back exit to Stoney this year, so you can get some houses in the back of the community that used to take 5 minutes to really get moving at rush hours, now going straight onto Stoney .
We just passed our one year anniversary after buying a house in Panorama, and I have zero regrets. We're in the middle between an elementary and middle school, which is awesome for the kids. Walking distance to the community center, tons of shopping/entertainment nearby, and my commute downtown (when I do have to work in the office) is pretty easy with Deerfoot in the morning and 14th St in the afternoon. Having that new interchange is awesome now as well, I can get to Sage Hill for my Wine & Beyond "shopping" in 6-7 minutes. It's been such a huge quality of life improvement after living in Chestermere for the last 10 years
Hemi-Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote